The aim of this website is to contribute to the activation and spread of the game Cities: Skylines and its community. This website provides following services.
- Organize contests
- Share the information about Cities: Skylines through columns
- Operate this website
English translation is for convenience of reference only and does not qualify or affect in any way the meaning or the interpretation of the original version of this website in Japanese language. If there is any inconsistency between the original version and this English translation, original version will be the official version and prevail over this English translation and any other translation. Contest organizers make no warranties with the respect to the accuracy of this translation, and shall not be responsible for the mistranslation of the original version.
Scope of Terms
- Theses Terms govern your use of all Services available on this website.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Any act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner.
- Any criminal act, or act that is or may be led to a crime.
- Any act that disrupts or interferes with the functions of the network or servers of our Services.
- Any act that could interfere with our operation.
- Any act of impersonating others.
- Any attempt to access or any actual access the Site in an unauthorized manner, including hacking or other method.
- Any act of impersonating others.
- Any conduct related to the Site that furnishes profits, whether directly or indirectly to anti-social forces.
- Any act that violates the contest organizer rights or any third party rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademark rights, patents, intellectual property rights, defamation, privacy rights or other legally or contractually binding rights.
- Any post or any upload the content that is misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, violent, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libelous, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable.
- Sending spam or other direct marketing communications or posting, transmitting or linking to any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation or commercial content (excluding content approved by contest organizer). Any act which uses the Services in a manner which diverges from the intended purpose of the Services including but not limited to behavior of a sexual or obscene nature, soliciting meetings or interactions with Users you have never met, harassing or slandering other Users.
- Any other conduct that contest organizers deem inappropriate.
The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of contest organizers or its right holders. Contest organizers or right holders own and retain all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means.
Contest organizers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the site or the content for any purpose. In no event shall contest organizers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other type of damages, including without limitation damages for cover or loss of use, data, revenue or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site, or for any content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, the failure of any limited remedy to archive its essential purpose, or otherwise, even if contest organizers or right holders has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Contest organizers reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Similarly, the operation of this website may be suspended or stopped without prior notice.
Information Collection And Use
This section informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. Contest organizer may use the collected information to improve our Site and Services.
Contest organizers will not provide to or share with a third party the personal information provided by users who access the this Websites without the consent of the user. However, contest organizers may provide information regarding the user without the consent of the user within the minimum necessary scope, when a national agency or local municipality request cooperation to execute operations set forth in the laws or regulations.
Company names, product names and services mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies or organizations.
Hi mayors! Contest organizer for Cities: Skylines. Will announce a cool event soon.— Cities: Skylines Contest Organizer (@csl_contest) February 10, 2020